[Pmwiki-users] Does internationalisation features of PmWiki 0.6 support only iso-8859-1?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Mar 29 19:36:40 CST 2004

Well, you'll want to have PmWiki 0.6.14 to be able to install it properly,
and you'll also want to install the i18n.tgz file, which contains the
scripts/xlpage-iso-8859-2.php and PmWikiCs.XLPage files you'll need.
Then, just add the line

    XLPage('cs','PmWikiCs.XLPage');

to your config.php.

When the PmWikiCs.XLPage file is updated on pmichaud.com, it'll automatically
be included in the next release of i18n.tgz (I usually generate these once
per day or so).

Pm