[Pmwiki-users] Attribute page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Mar 28 08:50:05 CST 2004

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 01:48:13PM +0200, Nils Knappmeier wrote:
> is there a WikiPage for the page that you get when you go to
> http://anywiki/AnyGroup/AnyPage?action=attr ?
> Currently it says there:
>    Enter new attributes for this page below. Leaving a field blank will
> leave the attribute unchanged.
>    To clear an attribute, enter 'clear'.
> I would suggest to add the sentence:
>    To disable a currently set group-wide password, enter 'nopass'.

This is controlled by the $PageAttrFmt variable--one can simply
change it to be a new value in config.php, or set a new value in
a template file (same as for the other $PageEditFmt, $PageSearchFmt,
$PageDiffFmt, etc. variables).

The proposed change is reasonable--gimme a day to think about it and I'll
see about adding it to the default.