[Pmwiki-users] Distribution pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Mar 28 08:47:41 CST 2004

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 01:03:01PM +0200, Nils Knappmeier wrote:
> I'd like to propose some changes to the pages as they are in the
> distribution right now. Which group should I use to create such pages?

What sorts of changes?  In general it's okay to make changes directly
to the PmWiki group on pmichaud.com, they'll generally make it into the
distribution unless I strongly disagree with the changes.  I review
all of the changes made to PmWiki.* pages pretty thoroughly.

If it's large-scale structural changes to the pages, then it may be
better to propose them via the listserv first or to add comments/
suggestions for refactoring into the existing pages before spending a
lot of effort on doing the restructure.

If you just want to demonstrate a new page structure in another group, just
pick an appropriate name for the new group and go.