[Pmwiki-users] Linking to uploads in other groups?

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe
Wed Mar 24 01:27:27 CST 2004

Can I link to uploaded files in other groups than the one I am linking from? If so, how?

The reason I want to do this is that we are making dual groups for some projects: For instance, an open Somegroup for external presentation and communication, and a closed SomegroupIntranet with read and edit password for internal discussions. It is handy if the intranet group SideBar gives access to most of what is in the open group SideBar, as well as links specific to the intranet. This is easy with pages, but I cannot figure out how to link to key files without uploading them again in the intranet group.

regards, Hugo, ecowiki.org