[Pmwiki-users] newby post - name of editor in the email ?

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Mon Mar 22 02:57:47 CST 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 09:45:25PM +1100, KevinTiller wrote:
> Else: The email you get when someone edits a page is very very similar to the
> recent changes page so how easy is it to post the user name of the editor to the
> email ? that way I can ignore when trusted users edit.

I've just created a little patch that will allow you to do so, but it
was not "officially certified" yet :)

http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users_pmichaud.com/2004-March/003819.html

Feel free to test it, but beware that Pm might decide to do something
different.

     Balu