[Pmwiki-users] Apache2 on W32

Greg Morgan Cybie
Sun Mar 21 22:26:39 CST 2004

Steven Leite wrote:

> Has anybody got this to work properly?
>
> I'm able to bring up the first (Main.HomePage) wiki page, but no links
> work properly, and the logo doen't show up.  It's obviously a pathing
> problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it.
>
> When I hover over any link, they all start with:
> http://localhost/php/php.exe/GroupName/PageName, instead of
> http://localhost/pmwiki.php/GroupName/PageName.
>
> I haven't bothered to play with that mod feature yet for fancy links.
> I'm just looking for a simple default install (that works).
>
> Thanks
>
> Steven Leite

Yeah, it's what I use for development on my laptop.
I'm running Apache w/PHP as a CGI module.
The directory for my web page on my laptop is
'C;\apache\htdocs\infinite-elements'

These lines in my config.php seem to work for me.
$ScriptUrl =
'http://'.$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_HOST'].'/infinite-elements/pmwiki.php';
$ScriptDir = preg_replace("#/[^/]*\$#","",$ScriptUrl,1);