[Pmwiki-users] Editing recent changes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Mar 21 09:57:12 CST 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 10:01:09PM -0500, Ross Kowalski wrote:
> I was thinking about how to limit editing of the recent changes pages.
>
> Should they be locked by default?

You can always password protect the RecentChanges pages.
Or, if you want to completely turn off editing and other operations on
RecentChanges, you can do:

    $title = FmtPageName('$Title_',$pagename);
    if ($title=='RecentChanges') $action='browse';

> I can't think why one would want to to be changing it.

Because over time the pages can get quite lengthy, and sometimes a site
administrator really will wish to hide some changes from the general
public.