[Pmwiki-users] Re: FreeLinks and the Calendar

Dave Noonan PmWiki
Thu Mar 18 13:33:43 CST 2004

John Rankin wrote:

>>  The freelinks in RecentChanges work now but it's caused a new
>>problem.  If I go to http://Wiki.ThunderBunny.org/ it drops me on a page
>>name 'WikiLog' instead of on my HomePage.
>>

> Try [[wikiLog:HomePage]] in your GroupHeader.

	I'm finally getting a chance to work on this a little again. I've
installed the latest version (still says 0.6.7 but looks very different,
you might change the number :-) ) and seems to change the default
HomePage for all groups (or least for Main) to Wikilog.  I can fix it by
setting $DefaultTitle = 'HomePage' in local/config.php but I'd rather it
mess with other groups as little as possible.

	The $wikilog_home_page variable has the right name but I don't
understand what's going on in that line. The variable $pagename doesn't
appear to be set at this point.

// This is the default home of each collection (Group) of date pages.
$wikilog_home_page= "{{" . FmtPageName('$Group',$pagename) . "}}";

	Related to the above is that after I save a page the index for the
trail is LinkDump/LinkDump and I want it to be LinkDump/HomePage.  I
found some trail related stuff in publish.php but it was non-obvious (to
me) what I was looking for it'll have to wait for later.

BUG REPORT:
	On the trail index page double bracket process isn't right.  I'm seeing
[[<<]] in the text and earlier the self-referencing link at the top of
the list of entries used to show up as [[{{}} Calendar]] or something
similar.  I apparently fixed it by accident and don't have time at the
moment to figure out what I did.

	BTW, if I haven't said it before thanks for nifty calendar app.   I'm
nitpicking but it does the basic job I want and it would have taken me a
month to figure out.
--
Dave