[Pmwiki-users] Group/SearchWiki?

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Thu Mar 18 09:13:02 CST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 09:05:12PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> In general, anything that might have a WikiWord in it needs to be
> processed in $DoubleBrackets or $BrowseDirectives (i.e., before WikiWord
> processing takes place).

Next showstopper which made me crazy the last three hours :)

Why, how and where is $Needle filled on previewing pages?

I thought my code has something wrong, but I finally noticed that if you
preview http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Main/SearchWiki you will get the
same result: the whole page content is inserted into the Search-field...

If I'd known that, I wouldn't have looked around for so long. :)

-- Balu