SV: [Pmwiki-users] Bug in edit password function? (0.6.7-0.6.9)

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe
Mon Mar 15 01:54:03 CST 2004

Ok, next time I find something that I think doesn't work, I won't report it :-(
When I went through it step by step, setting the passwords separately, I realised that when I had set different read and edit passwords, Edit page requires the edit password, and Save requires the read password ( the last of which I had not realised!).
Terribly sorry about the fuzz - as I said, I'll keep quiet for a while.
Kind regards
Hugo