[Pmwiki-users] search and jump form works

Andres Yver yver
Sun Mar 7 18:35:48 CST 2004

On Saturday, March 6, 2004, at 04:00 PM,
Pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> I tried it outo on my box .. didn't work as expected.  What exactly
> does
> this modification do?
>
> Is it a search box, jump box, or both?  Does it recognize {{Free
> Links}} ?
>
> --S

Jump and Search.

If query matches a valid pagename, it's displayed.
Or, you get the standard SearchWiki page with results.

There is a problem with free links. You need to type the pagename in
TitleCase, even if the originating link is lowercase. How can i fix
that?

andres