[Pmwiki-users] $PrintSkin not working.

Richard Canning rcanning
Wed Mar 3 18:08:37 CST 2004

The details at the top of print.css in PmWiki0.6.7 says

** These define the ?action=print skin.  If you want to make
** changes to these settings, first copy this file to another name
** (e.g., 'myprint.css'), and set $PrintSkin='myprint' in your
** local/config.css file.

I have tried all of the following to no avail.

$PrintSkin='myprint';

With myprint.css in /pub/skins/print/ it does not work.
With myprint.css in /pub/skins/myprint/ it does not work.
With myprint.css in /pub/css/ it does not work.

I then tried to see if it had to be defined as a skin.

$PrintSkin="/pub/skins/myprint/myprint.tmpl";

With a myprint.tmpl and a myprint.css in pub/skins/myprint/ but that did not work either.

I have to admin this latter option seems to be the best as it would allow people to change the print template as well as the css file, but I can't seem to get any of them to work.

Is this broken or am I broken?

Richard Canning

The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Please notify me by return email.