everyday and everyDay -was- Re: [Pmwiki-users] intuitive learning

Robin Sheat robin
Tue Mar 2 21:28:17 CST 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:22:54PM -0500, Lloyd Budd wrote:
> It is not actually Mac OS X, but the most common file system(s) that
> are case non-sensitive.
Well yeah, that makes sense.

> Yes, those would be the same thing.  In the unlikely event that it did
> occur in the same group, wouldn't you want to know?
Not really (beyond curiosity, anyway). In a case-sensitive system (like
ReiserFS that I run), it wouldn't matter. People aren't going to get
them mixed up unless they get the capitalisation wrong to the point of
meaning the other one, and then they know they have the capitals wrong
(or spaces if using free links).

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663