[Pmwiki-users] The reason I want a class setting that works over multiple paragraphs.

Nathan Jones nathanj
Tue Mar 2 20:00:14 CST 2004

Pm wrote:
>Also, would it be okay if the div markup uses [[div class=richard]]
>instead of [[div richard]], to maintain consistency with the way the
>[[table...]] and [[cell...]] markups work?

Absolutely. Consistency is good. Showing that you're talking about a
class, rather than leaving people to wonder what "richard" means is good.
Supporting the align attribute to div (or allowing any attribute
verbatim) would also be nice.

--
Nathan Jones