[Pmwiki-users] Re: Image sizes, alt tags, and more (was: Image display resizing problem)

Nathan Jones nathanj
Tue Mar 2 16:56:14 CST 2004

Andres Yver wrote:
>I'm behind on the digest but someone asked me earlier how was the wiki
>to know if you want a div or a span  with the %style% markup.
>
>%style% If it starts with a style and ends with a closing tag it's a
>div.%

Just having a closing % is not enough to make a div:

%style% If there is a closing tag here;% then you want a span, since you
wouldn't want a line break (caused by div) in the middle.

%style% Should this%
be a span or a div?

So, perhaps it would need to be a % on a line by itself:

%style% This a block that will
be enclosed in a <div>
%

--