[Pmwiki-users] Re:config.php

Thomas N.Burg editor
Tue Mar 2 15:50:24 CST 2004

Hi,
I realized another strange (to me) behavior. I don't face the problems
with the directives in config.php if I use the default template. But
since I want to change  the design I had to modify the pmwiki.tmpl to
point to another css instead of the stdlayout.css.
Now I've learned that this is not a good idea. But if I make my own
templates (+css)  and activate them with
$PageTemplateFmt = "pub/skins/thob/thob.tmpl"
I cannot use the directives in the config.php anymore. (get this
parsing errors)

Can anyone tell what i did wrong.

Thomas