[Pmwiki-users] Upload file extenstions

Robin Sheat robin
Mon Mar 1 22:30:14 CST 2004

Hey there, Is there a nice way to add a set of file extensions to the
list of valid ones?

I know about "$UploadExts = array('gif','jpeg','jpg','png','ppt');", but
I don't want to restrict the defaults, just add more valid ones in,
preferably in a nicer way than creating an $UploadExtSize entry for each
one. I just don't know enough PHP to know how to add arrays like that :)

Also (related), you appear to be missing .bz2 from your default list :)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663