[Pmwiki-users] Moving author field to the top

Robin Sheat robin
Mon Mar 1 21:53:15 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 08:36:32PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> 1.  Set a new value for $PageEditFmt in config.php:
That does it, cheers.

> 2.  Set a new value for $PageEditFmt in your layout template(s):
OK, you keep referring to templates for edit and upload actions...where
are those templates from? A lot of these customisations I could
easily make myself if they were in a template.

Also, where does the default value for the Author field come from, is
there a cookie that stores it or something? I know I'd like for it not
to default to the last author of a given page, as people will forget to
change it, and it will lead to confusion and hasten the heat death of
the universe.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663