[Pmwiki-users] %class=something% (was Re: Extending ...)

Nathan Jones nathanj
Mon Mar 1 20:24:55 CST 2004

Pm wrote:
>But I can go ahead and implement [[div]] if there's sufficient demand for
>it (send me "yes" or "no" votes via email).

I'll abstain from voting for a little bit to give people a chance to
propose some other markup. I would just say yes, but I don't want to ask
you to create too many ways to do the same thing.

>    $InlineReplacements['/^=class:([a-zA-Z][-\\w]) (.*)$/'] =
>      "<div class='$1'>$2</div>";
>
>so that digits, hyphens, and underscores are allowed in class names.

Thanks. I'll try that while waiting for a good suggestion for a wikistyle
based markup for block styles.

--
Nathan Jones