[Pmwiki-users] EnablePathInfo incorrect on Modwest?

J. Perkins jason
Mon Mar 1 17:14:17 CST 2004

I just tried installing 0.6.7 on my account at Modwest, and
$EnablePathInfo is being set to zero. It's a Linux/Apache host, so I
tried setting $EnablePathInfo=1 in my config.php, but then when I
clicked on a link, the URL would change but Main.HomePage would always
be displayed. For kicks, I tried editing pmwiki.php directly, line 207:
I directly set $EnablePathInfo=1, and then everything now works fine.

If you have a look at http://www.sim8.com/phptest.php you can see the
output of phpinfo(). Anything else I can do to help debug this issue
please let me know.

Jason