[Pmwiki-users] Presentation skin and recipe

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jun 29 08:52:55 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 10:01:53AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> I had one question for Pm:
> The script uses =notes start of line markup to designate
> speaker notes -- excluded from the slide, included in print
> / publish /preview views, styled to separate them from the
> body copy.
>
> But I have a feeling that '=keyword stuff' start of line
> markup may be deprecated in PmWiki version 2. Is this so
> and if so what should I be using?

'=keyword stuff' will still be supported for local customizations
in PmWiki version 2 -- i.e., I'm not planning to use '=keyword'
for any other markup and so it's still available for others to use.
However, one could also choose to follow the directive syntax
(whatever it ends up being), as in [:keyword stuff:].  The advantage
to the latter is that it may be possible for other scripts to
automatically strip all directives if it doesn't make sense to
be processing them.