[Pmwiki-users] Need help ($UploadUrlFmt)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sun Jun 20 07:22:10 CDT 2004

On Sunday, June 20, 2004 1:28 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Knut Alboldt <mailing at alboldt.de> wrote:

>> I can fix it by doing this:
>> $UploadUrlFmt = preg_replace("#/[^/]*\$#", "/$UploadDir",
>> $ScriptUrl, 1);
>> But I was wondering if there is an easier/better way?  I don't like
>> to re-define PmWiki variables forcibly unless I have to.
>> Steven
>
> I "fixed" this by setting $UploadDir in config.php to the full URL (in
> your  case /localhost/wikis/uploads), not relative to $ScriptUrl.
>
> Knut

Thanks, that's a good tip.

However, the reason I'm trying to do it (without modifying anything in
config.php) is because it's part of a script that I want to release in
to the Cookbook.  I don't want users to have to set extra configuration
variables if they don't have to, other than the initial
include_once('name of my cookbook recipe');.  The recipe should "just
work" out of the box (if possible).

Any more ideas?

-Steven Leite