[Pmwiki-users] A Newbie question - Picture Gallery

kim thomas thomasdkim
Fri Jun 18 18:13:23 CDT 2004

I am trying to create a picture Gallery page in my
wiki.
I've downloaded gallery.php and saved it to my ISO's
webserver (/local directory).  I've also un commented
out the english part so that it displays "No
attachments in this group. Upload picture"  I've
clicked "Upload picture" and nothing happens.  I've
also uploaded some sample .jpg files (and renamed to
ourpictures_test1.jpg) to just about every directories
outther e but nothing is happenning.  "Ourpictures" is
the wiki test page I've created.  Can anyone tell me
where I should upload my .jpg files?

Any Ideas?

TIA,

Thomas Kim.