[Pmwiki-users] Netiquette on subject (was Re: wikistyles and a general remark to subject)

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Jun 10 08:40:23 CDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Knut Alboldt wrote:

> first to the subject::
>
> I mostly find the subject "Re: Pmwiki new version" (with any kind of
> Re:'s :-) It would be nice to add some more info on that line.

Good point. I admit I've been a bit lazy here. It's often good a very
good idea to change the subject and possible add a note on what the
subject used to be, e.g.

	Wikistyles and a general remark (was: Re: Pmwiki new version)

Of course, in this the old threat had explodes so referring to it doesn't
make much sense.

/Christian