[Pmwiki-users] convert existing HTML to wiki

Patrick Ogay lists
Thu Jun 10 08:21:50 CDT 2004

Steven Leite wrote:

>No.  I've contemplated writing a function for this - I'm working on a
>wysiwyg plug-in, and I need this same functionality, but it would be a
>lot of work, and it might only support 50% of the markup at first.

I like the idea to use HTML mode in Mozilla mail client  und send to
pmwiki.

*By the way in SPIP (OS CMS)  it's possible to use SPIP-Tags, similar to
pmwiki-tags  *and* HTML.. With this functionality it's possible to make
a wysiwyg-Editor (they have an Interface to zeditor).
*They have a Wordmacro to genererate SPIP-Markup, though it seem's to be
possible to generate pmwiki tags (I never had a closer look at the macro).

I agree for a user, wysiwyg is very nice.

greets
pog