[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Pmwiki new version

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Jun 9 17:14:35 CDT 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Steven Leite wrote:

> Even ::no header::   ((no footer))  or ##no group header##. would work
> for me.  I think ((this)) looks best.

Although ((this)) reminds me of lisp, I think that would be very annoying
to people who write formulas, e.g. ((this+4)*3) would be too close in
appearance.

Going against what I just, said here are more suggestions that were
inspired by bash:

	$( ... )	(command substitution in bash)
	$(( ... ))	(arithmetic expression in bash)
	` ... `		(backtick, also command substitution)

The idea would be to treat what's inside as something that's evaluated in
some kind of pseudo language. For simple directives the difference
wouldn't be noticable of course.

/Christian