[Pmwiki-users] Intermap-includes

Nils Knappmeier nk
Tue Jun 8 01:19:22 CDT 2004

Hi,

I just wanted to ask, if it is already possibble to include pages from
remote PmWiki-Locations into the current one.
My aim is simply, that I want to include different RecentChanges pages
from different Wikis. (So in that case, there would be no trouble with
local customizations on the remote location).

I am using/watching several wikis and I would like to be able to do that
without having to go to each of them. Is that possible?

Or: Does anybody know a good simple tool to monitor RSS-Feeds in Linux?

Nils

home: http://www.dike.de/~nknapp
icq: 11786572

The great thing about being the only species that makes
a distinction between right and wrong is that we can
make up the rules for ourselves as we go along.

Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See...