[Pmwiki-users] special characters in XLPages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jun 3 09:12:23 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 10:00:21AM -0500, Aimee Mostella wrote:
> I'm trying to edit my XLPage with special characters, such as Ã,
> but they are simply displayed just as I typed them in, not as the
> character I want.  How might I remedy this problem?

Do you mean they are being displayed as à in the translated
output, or just when you see them in the XLPage?

In the XLPage they'll always appear exactly as entered, but they
should end up displaying correctly when output (e.g., in menus and
buttons).