[Pmwiki-users] Re: action=source ignored; PmWiki "macros" and [[include:]]

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Jun 2 12:50:16 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Jesse Jacobsen wrote:

> On 06/02/04, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 12:07:49AM -0500, Jesse Jacobsen wrote:
> > > 1.  What would cause current versions of PmWiki to ignore
> > > "&action=source"?  Other actions (edit, crypt) work fine, but it seems
> > > PmWiki doesn't recognize source.  You can try it yourself at
> > > http://www.grace-els.org/boc/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage
> >
> > http://www.grace-els.org/boc/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage&action=source
> > worked for me.  Did you remember to use an '&' instead of a '?'
> > since your site is using the ?pagename= syntax?
>
> Yes - actually, I tried both.  After your reply, I tried it in Mozilla,
> and it worked.  I don't know why in doesn't work in Opera.

When I try it on your site using Opera it works... I created a link here:

	http://www.grace-els.org/boc/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.WikiSandbox

and when I click on that link I get to see the source.

Can you create a link on a page which doesn't work in Opera? (Then I can
try it as well)

/Christian