[Pmwiki-users] problem with uploaded files

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Mon Jul 26 01:20:26 CDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 04:10:42AM -0400, Kass Lloyd wrote:
> I setup pmwiki on a new website (hosted by godaddy), and I have a
> problem with uploads. The form submits normally, but the file is never
> written to disk in the uploads directory... I'm not sure how to fix
> this?

There are no error messages or similar that could help identifying the
problem? How big are the files that you want to transfer? Does the
server have any restrictions in file size? What are the rights on the
upload-directory?

-- Balu