[Pmwiki-users] RE: Test of page drafts

Tommy Hern tommyhern
Wed Jul 21 14:28:30 CDT 2004

Nothing against icons, but I am one of those who always has to mouse
over an icon so I can read what it represents. No problem with MS word,
Netscape, stuff like that, they have a  big capital letter in the icon.
Might have something to do with that colorblindness that Christian
mentioned. BTW, there is one of those color blindness tests with the
circles and dots at
http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/Ishihara.html    (I can never see
those numbers inside the dots)  Bottom line is alternatives--the more
ways to display information, the more ways to access it.
Tommy