[Pmwiki-users] Re: RE: Test of page drafts

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Jul 20 03:09:23 CDT 2004

On 20 Jul 2004, John Rankin wrote:

> I'll add it to the ccookbook shortly.

I'm looking forward to it.

> Yes, finding the best visual cues is proving hard. Another suggestion:
>
>     ?    create new page
>     ?+   edit draft of new page (was ?)
>     +    view draft page
>     #    go to original page from view draft page (was ?)
>
> What do pepole think?

Looks ok to me. I'm also fine with keeping the '?', and the '#' looks ok
to me. Using two characters for a editing draft of a new page might an
interesting idea... what if we go back to '*' as in the beginning, i.e.

     ?    create new page
     ?*   edit draft of new page (was ?)
     *    view draft page
     #    go to original page from view draft page (was ?)

Is that any improvement?

> Unless somebody offers an alternative or disagrees, I'll leave the ? as is
> and change the ? to a #. Silence is assent.

I'll be silent now ;-)

/Christian