[Pmwiki-users] syntax (was: Re: Autosave on Preview)

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Jul 11 12:36:24 CDT 2004

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004, J. Meijer wrote:

> Christian, did you get on with the syntax (on trees) or did I miss it? Or
> did the impulse time-out? :-)

It's on my list of "things I feel guilty of not having done yet" :-)
I was actually thinking of doing it this weekend, but times running out on
me (and I'm at the country place with a modem). There's a wiki page
somwehere in my group at pmwiki.prg, but i'ts just started if IRCC.

How about I'll write some stuff by hand tonight, fill it in tomorrow and
then you can have a look at it? (It'll probably be wahat you suggested
anyway, but with some analysis of implications).

/Christian