[Pmwiki-users] PMWiki Vim Syntax Highlighting . . .

Ben Wilson pmwiki
Sat Jul 3 11:52:37 CDT 2004

I figured I'd make my first post useful.

I've tinkered a wee bit with pmwe using vim as my editor of choice.
However, I like syntax highlighting. Therefore, I spend a bit of time
creating one. With a slight change to the editor in the pmwe script, it
is possible to enable highlighting for the editor.

First, the file:
www.dausha.net/local/downloads/pmwiki.vim

That gives the syntax ability. Just copy it into your vim syntax
directory. For us *Nix users, that's ~/.vim/syntax

Use the line below for your editor:
vim -c "set syn=pmwiki"

The '-c' option allows you to automatically pass commands (maximum ten)
to the first file being edited. With pmwe, that will always be the wiki
source.
--
Regards,
Ben

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis
exponebantur ad necem.