[Pmwiki-users] Re: Editing parts of the page?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jul 1 12:51:57 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 08:03:24PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> > I just wandered around Wikipedia once more and noticed that you can edit
> > only parts of the pages. The sections are divided by the headings.
> > I think this is a very interesting feature and would love to have that
> > in PmW2 :)
>
> I agree.

The redesign of the save function in PmWiki 2.0 makes it possible for
us to do this without too much trouble...but I'll probably save it for
a release shortly after 2.0.0.  However, I've noticed the same issue when
editing pages and can see how this would be very useful.