[Pmwiki-users] Is restore working in beta?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jan 31 09:29:03 CST 2004

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 09:54:40AM -0600, My Newletters Etc. wrote:

> Excuse the question but I need to be sure about the status of restore in
> the beta version.  In beta2, in my install and at the PmWiki beta page,
> when I attempt a restore, an edit window opens BUT with the original text
> for the page appears in the window and not the restored text.

You're correct, it was a big error--I was passing the wrong value for
the restore= parameter to HandleEdit.  It's fixed now on the PmWiki beta
page and will be available shortly as 0.6.beta3.

Many thanks for catching this.