[Pmwiki-users] Additional page history feature

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jan 27 15:45:11 CST 2004

I've just added a small feature to the page revisions (page history)
code in the beta version; at the top of the page history is a link
that says "Display as markup" which redisplays the page history
differences as the source markup changes instead of the rendered text.

My question is, how and where should the "Display as markup" link be rendered?
Currently I have it right beneath the "Page Revisions" title but I'm not
very  happy with the link text or the placement.

And I know many people will say that the link should toggle between the
markup/rendered versions of the differences, but if we want that it'd be
much easier to code/customize as two links (e.g., "Display as markup"
and "Display as output") than a link that toggles.

Thanks,