[Pmwiki-users] Quoting http:/.... from within code invoke by $DoubleBrackets

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Jan 24 18:17:23 CST 2004

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> > Or is the result of a DoubleBracket-replacement by definition to be
> > further interpreted for additional PmWiki markup?
>
> Double-bracket replacements are generally intended to be further
> interpreted for additional PmWiki markup--things such as [[$Title]],
> [[$Group]], etc., as well as being necessary for the implementation of
> WikiTrails, FAQ, and a few other miscellaneous features.

So, if [[$Title]] is a part of $DoubleBrackets, it's output can be further
processed.
 * Can it also be processed for other double-brackets?

   Let's say the current page is 'Title.HomePage', and we have:
	[[$[[$Group]]]]
   what *should* the final output be? The actual result is:
	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/demo/pmwiki.php?pagename=Title.HomePage

 * Could the output of [[$Title]] be processed for [[$Title]] again?

   Let's say the current page is 'Main.Group', and we have:
   what *should* the final output be? The actual result is:
	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/demo/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.Group

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr