[Pmwiki-users] New version of [[$Attachlist:]]

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Jan 24 01:33:55 CST 2004

Hi

I've now fixed a problem with the directive:

	[[$Attachlist:SomeDirectory/another/directory]]

where 'SomeDirectory' used to be interpreted as a wikiword and appearaed
as `0` in the argument string. The fix I used was to change the pattern
from being $InlineReplacements to $DoubleBrackets.  Questions:

 * What are the implications implementing [[$Attachlist:]] using
   a pattern in $DoubleBrackets rather than $InlineReplacements?

 * Is there a way to extract the "value" of `0` in the string sent
   to FmtUploadList()   (and hence being able to use $InlineReplacements)

Anyway, here's the development page on pmichaud.com:

	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/UploadWithSubdirectories

and the directive is tested here:

	http://www.lyx.org/~chr/attachlist/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage

/Christian