[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed Jan 21 22:18:59 CST 2004

We could combine the JF and PW suggestions into something like:

>> +------+ Recent Changes - Wiki Help - [        ] Search Wiki
>> | I    | ===================================================
>> |  M   | Group /                              Printable View
>> |   G  | Page Title                             Page History
>> +------+                                           Edit Page
>>
>>          Body text starts here and carries on for as long as
>>          you want...

I faked it so that the top line is exactly the right length. In practice
it won't be, of course. I *think* I would be inclined to split it as:

Recent Changes               Wiki Help - [        ] Search Wiki

I think it's a case of try it and see.

JR

--
JR