[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Paul Williams paul
Wed Jan 21 21:12:22 CST 2004

John,

I like that layout a lot.  I would only suggest one
small change to help tie the whole lot together as a
heading:

                                             Wiki Help
+------+ Recent Changes         [        ] Search Wiki
| I    |
|  M   | Group /                        Printable View
|   G  | Page Title                       Page History
+------+                                     Edit Page

         Body text starts here and carries on for as
         long as you want...