[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jan 21 19:39:24 CST 2004

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 09:17:22PM -0500, PmWiki at ThunderBunny.org wrote:
> 	Here's a vote for the search box right up front.  In practice I've
> found it the fast way to navigate as I can never remember where I
> put that link.

To get some rapid feedback I threw a search box into the header on the
beta wiki (http://www.pmichaud.com/work/beta/pmwiki.php), although the
search results still do not display properly--I'll fix that soon.

I could really use suggestions on improving the layout of the search
box and links in the upper-right-hand-corner of the page.