[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Robin Sheat robin
Sat Jan 17 15:50:35 CST 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 03:45:49PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> http://www.pmichaud.com/work/beta/pmwiki.php/Kallisti/LongTextPageDiv
Hey, that looks pretty good. And shows up good in Konq, also (although
better in Mozilla)

> This page is done with the <div>-based layout scheme I described in
> my previous message--no table cells.  The other pages in the Kallisti
> group are still based on tables, but the difference in the php
> configuration is a single include() statement.
Hmm, all good. One thing about it (there has to be something:) is that
is isn't resizable. It would be better if it fit itself to the width of
the browser.

Also, can you change the CSS so that it isn't fetching the green image
from tony.rocks.cc, but instead
http://www.kallisti.net.nz/gfx/wiki-page-bg-green.png (no point someone
else having to host images for stuff for me:)

Cheers for the experimentation!

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663