[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki noob's wiki not working properly

Adam J Richardson s0309132
Fri Jan 16 19:14:41 CST 2004

Hi all. [I'm a mailing list noob. I hope this works as expected.]

I've installed PmWiki on my [Windows 2000] Apache server. That works
fine. Then I uploaded the files to a remote host running IIS. The
problem I'm having is that only one of the links works on the home page,
the one with ?action=search in it. All the rest [question marks, edit
page, etc] go to a blank page.

Anyone help me with this? It's got me stumped. I've tried everything I
can think of. Oh, by the way, the remote wiki is at
http://wiki.bb4win.org/, if you want to see what I mean. The Apache
server isn't accessible, but it uses the same files and works fine.

I'm using version 0.5.27, btw.

TiA,
Fatman