[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Robin Sheat robin
Thu Jan 15 16:56:49 CST 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 03:18:51PM -0600, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
> I just looked at tony.rocks.cc a little closer and it appear all of
> its effects are done through style sheets too.  Obviously you could
> reproduce the effect if needed.  Just copy from
> http://tony.rocks.cc/style1.css
I spent quite some time with flexlayout trying to reproduce it, but the
way the CSS on pmwiki was done it was nigh impossible. tony.rocks.cc
uses <DIV> for its groups, and the CSS says where they are to go, but
pmwiki/flexlayout uses tables, which are subject to being moved around
by the browser. I'm looking forward to a totally CSS pmwiki design :)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663