[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jan 14 14:51:29 CST 2004

Pm> Any particular reasons for the ordering you suggest above?

CR> Purely estethic reasons :-)   I.e. IMHO it looks just nicer with
CR> 	        WikiHelp
CR> 	      SearchWiki
CR> 	   RecentChanges
CR>
CR> because the length of the items are increasing...

JR> On the same theme for the same reason:
JR>     Printable Version
JR>          Page History
JR>             Edit Page

Pm's weak reply:
  While the length increases/decreases in English, it might not in other
  languages.

Pm's only slightly stronger reply:
  I figured the operations should appear in order of frequency of
  use--i.e., the more commonly used operations should appear at the top
  or beginning of each list.

JR> And for pages with left menus, I suggest aligning the footer
JR>          Edit Page - Page History - ...
JR> with the text of the wiki page, rather than the left margin.

Easily doable with the CSS sheets if anyone wants to do that.  :-)