[Pmwiki-users] Custom Help Files

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jan 8 22:10:58 CST 2004

There's several ways to address this:

First, the edit form's quick reference is in fact a wiki page.
Just edit PmWiki.EditQuickReference on your clients' sites and add
whatever additional help information you want.

If you want to keep the additional information separate, you can
edit PmWiki.EditQuickReference to have [[include:SomeOtherHelpPage]]
on it.

If that's not good enough, you can change $HandleEditFmt to
include some other page(s) or text as well.  By default $HandleEditFmt is
defined as

$HandleEditFmt = array(&$HTMLStartFmt,&$PageEditFmt,
  "wiki:$[PmWiki.EditQuickReference]",&$PagePreviewFmt,&$HTMLEndFmt);

...just add the additional text or link to a wiki page in the appropriate
spot in this array.

If none of those work, we need to talk.  :-)

Pm