[Pmwiki-users] Another interlink-pattern issue

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Jan 8 17:51:39 CST 2004

On 9 Jan 2004, John Rankin wrote:

> I noticed that the problem is no longer there at pmichaud.com... so I
> guess you have removed the '|' from $UrlPathPattern, is that it?
>
> Btw, the '|' do appear in some URIs I get sent to, especially by certain
> automatic mail software :-(  these are very annoying because only a part
> of the URI is then recognized as a URI.
>

> Do these have || or just | -- might it be possible to allow | in a URI
> but treat || as a table delimiter?

I can only remember seing single '|'... but I'm not certain. There should
be far less URIs with double '|' at any rate.

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr