[Pmwiki-users] Information gems regarding PmWiki

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Jan 8 04:43:54 CST 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Another option: set up an email address somewhere (I propose somewhere
> at pmichaud.com--any ideas?) and when a message comes across the listserv
> that someone thinks ought to be preserved or indexed in the wiki, they
> simply forward the message to the address and it gets handled from there.

Hmm... sounds interesting I must say...

>From lyx [www.lyx.org] I'm used to separate lists for users, developers
and documentation. Predictably enough, the documentation list is _very_
low volume ;-)  How about this address (also as new e-mail list?)

	pmwiki-docs at pmichaud.com

I don't think automatically/immediately putting e-mails up as a web page
is a good idea though... in my experience (IME?), they'll need at least some
changes to make sense.

> Automation is our friend.  Wiki and email should complement each other,
> not compete.  :-)

Good candiate for your quote-of-the-year :-)

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr