[Pmwiki-users] no space: rare - but behaviour not pleasant

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jan 5 09:32:52 CST 2004

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 05:21:26PM +0100, lists at basel-inside.ch wrote:
> If there ist no space pmwiki create members with zero length, and the original
> member is destroyed (plus AllRecentChanges and RecentChanges).
> Unfortunalty I had a space problems, it was very confusing until I found out.

Ooops, sorry about that.  A couple of other people had already commented
on this bug but it's been low priority to fix thus far.  I'll try to
incorporate a fix in an upcoming release.  For now, I've started a page
at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/KnownBugs so that I can keep
a list of things that need to be fixed.  Others are welcome to add to this
list; however, it's also a good idea to send them to me or the listserv for
faster responses.